General Awareness quiz for SBI clerk MAINS
1. Laxmirani Majhi is associated with which sports?
2. Swachh Office drive has been launched by which Union ministry?
[A]Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
[B]Ministry of Rural Development
[C]Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
[D]Ministry of Urban Development
[E]Ministry of External Affairs
3. The first Maritime Security Dialogue between India and United States was held in which city?
4. The first World Conference on Tourism for Development will be held in which country?
5. Who has won the 2016 Man Booker International Prize?
6. “Veer Yatra”, the first-of-its-kind military tourism initiative in India has been launched in which city?
7. Who has been sworn-in as the new Chief Justice of the Chhattisgarh High Court?
[A]Justice Naveen Sinha
[B]Justice Deepak Gupta
[C]Justice Tinlianthang Vaiphei
[D]Justice SK Mittal
[E]Justice Mukul Mudgal
8. What is the theme of 2016 World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD)?
[A]ICT: Drivers of innovation
[B]Handicapped in ICT
[C]ICTs and improving road safety
[D]Women and Girls in ICT
[E]ICT: Entrepreneurship for social impact
9. Who is the author of the book “Making It Big: The inspiring Story of Nepal’s first billionaire in his own words”?
[D]Anil Rai Gupta
10. Which Indian researcher has won the European Materials Research Society’s (E-MRS’s) Young Scientist Award?
Answers:–General Awareness quiz for SBI clerk MAINS
Han Kang, the South Korean author, has won the 2016 Man Booker International Prize for her novel ‘The Vegetarian’.
The World Telecommunication and Information Society Day (WTISD) is observed every year on May 17 to mark the anniversary of International Telecommunications Union (ITU).
All the best for ur exams……..