General Awareness quiz for SBI MAINS
1. Which state government of India has launched the Green Passage scheme for orphan students? [A]Jharkhand
2. How much loan amount has been sanctioned by World Bank for Indian solar programme?
3. Which Indian-American student has won the prestigious Intel Foundation Young Scientist Award ? [A]Dibandhu Ghose
4. The world’s largest single rooftop solar power plant has been opened in which state of India?
5. Which committee has been constituted to give recommendations on Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management (FRBM)?
[A]Ajay Shankar committee
[B]NR Madhava Menon committee
[C]N.K. Singh committee
[D]H Devaraj committee
[E]Prakash singh committee
6. Who is the author of the book “The World Outside My Window”?
[E]A.P.J Abdul Kalam
7. What is the theme of 2016 International Museum Day (IMD)?
[A]Museum collections make connections
[B]Museums and Cultural Landscapes
[C]Museums for a Sustainable Society
[D]Museums for social harmony
8. Who has been honoured with the 2016 PEN/Allen Foundation Literary Service Award?
9. The World’s first Scanning Helium Microscope (SHeM) has been built by which country?
10. The 2016 Women Economic Forum (WEF) has been hosted by which country?
Answers:–General Awareness quiz for SBI MAINS