General Awareness quiz for SBI MAINS
1. What is the theme of the United Nations’ (UN) World Refugee Day 2016?
[A]We stand together with refugees
[B]Migrants and Refugees: Towards a Better World
[C]1 refugee forced to flee is too many
[D]With courage let us all combine
2. Who has won the 2016 Formula One European Grand Prix?
3. Atanu Das is associated with which sports?
4. The Government of India (GoI) has recently approved 100% Foreign Direct Investment ( FDI) in which of the following sectors?
[D]All of the above
5. Which state team has won the first edition of India’s Bad Bull Softball League?
6. What is the theme of the 2nd edition the International Day of Yoga (IDY) 2016?
[A]Live in Peace
[B]Peace: Soul and Mind
[C]Connect the Youth
[D]Inspire every one for healthy environment
7. Which Non-Government organization ( NGO) has been ranked No. 1 in the NGO Advisor’s 2016 Top 500 NGO’s World rankings?
[A]Save the Children
8. Which Parliamentary committee has been constituted to review Model Code of Conduct (MCC) for election polls?
[A]Anand Sinha committee
[B] Nachiket Mor committee
[C]Sudarsana Natchiappan committee
[D]Ashok Dalwai committee
9. Which committee has been constituted by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to study the scope of title insurance in the Indian market?
[A] Nachiket Mor committee
[B]Ashok Dalwai committee
[C]Suresh Mathur committee
[D]NR Nagendra committee
10. The book “Green Transport” has been authored by whom?
Highlighted options are the answer of the General Awareness quiz for SBI MAINS.
BEST OF LUCK FOR UR EXAMS….