Sbi PO 2016 application fee payment last date extended
Dear aspirants,Here is a good news for all those candidates who want to apply to sbi Po 2016, i.e Sbi po 2016 application fee payment last date extended , yes, sbi has extended the last date to 27 from 24 for online fee payment.
Many candidates were suffering from this payment issue, and they all were too worried , actually we recommend to apply as soon as possible whenever any recruitment notification releases. But due to some problem or anything like that many candidates opt to apply in last days.
Following is the screenshot of – Sbi po 2016 application fee payment last date extended
Please note that- sbi has extended- “Sbi po 2016 application fee payment last date extended ” payment last date, not the registration last date.
sbi po 2016 : Number of vacancy- 2200
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 351
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 231
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 590
- General: 1028
Total : 60
- OH- 20
- VI- 20
- HI- 20
Total Posts: 168
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 47
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 79
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): 42
The candidates from the General/OBC category need to pay Rs 600 for each application form. Candidates from the SC/ST/PWD category need to pay Rs 100 as application fee.
How to apply in SBI PO 2016 recruitment :
- All the candidates need to apply online on the website, www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the careers tab
- Then click on ‘Current Opening’
- Click on the link ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India’
- The candidates are advised to fill in all the details in prescribed format only
Points to remember : Sbi po 2016 application fee payment last date extended APPLLICATION
Go through the following pointers to know the detailed application process:
- Fore mostly, candidates will have to register themselves for filling up certain details like name,pan card number, mobile number , educational details email id etc.
- The email id entered by the candidates must be active throughout the recruitment process
- After registration, the candidates will receive provisional registration number and password through email or SMS which they can use for any future reference
- The candidates should start filling the details in the application form one by one
- Duly upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature in the required format given in the guidelines
- Make the payment of the fee in the applicable mode. After successful transaction, e-receipt will be generated.
- Lastly, submit the SBI PO Application Form
- Print the application form for your future records and reference.
SBI PO 2016 APPLICATION FEE LAST DATE EXTENDED – APPLY ONLINE
Click on above link to apply in sbi po 2016.
All the best !